Because bodily autonomy is a basic human right.
Text reads: "Bodily Autonomy, My Uterus, My Choice"
This edition was achieved by reduction printing. Reduction printing is a method in which each colour is printed from the same block. Lino is removed from the block between each colour layer and colour is printed on top of the last. This mean an entire edition comes from the same block, must be done in one go, and can't be printed again!
This particular design is a signed, limited edition of 12 prints.
• Paper size 9 inches x 12 inches
• Design size approx 7 inches x 10.5 inches
• Hand printed in my home studio from carved linoblock on Awagami Okawara Select handmade paper
• Due to the handprinted nature, each print is unique and varies slightly.
• Free local pick up, Moncton NB, Canada
• For mail out orders, packaged in 100% recycled & recyclable chipboard mailers with reused cardboard backings. Print is sealed in water proof clear sleeve.